1st Trimester Summary: Smooth Sailing

So, the first trimester has come and gone.  Which is so weird to think.  Time seems to be flying by!  But, it's truly been enjoyable.

I'm so incredibly thankful to say it's been a boring pregnancy in terms of symptoms.  I don't take for granted the fact that I've had no morning sickness, no food aversions or cravings, I'm not moody or having to pee a lot, and I've had no weight gain! Google all the pregnancy symptoms that women are likely to have, and I, so far, haven't had the majority of them!  My symptoms, if they're really symptoms (because I can't deny that I didn't have these prior to being pregnant), are some fatigue, bloating and being hungry...all the time.  I'm definitely praying that this is the way it stays for the rest of the pregnancy.  We'll see...

Jason's mom also has this handy, dandy fetal doppler that we've loved using!  In the early weeks, I had a hard time believing I was pregnant, so it's reassuring to find baby's heartbeat and know all is well and that there really is a little human inside of me!!

I am definitely looking forward to this second trimester the most.  I'm so excited for when I can feel the baby move and the day when we find out what the gender is!  J and I are also making a point to enjoy the last 6 months of it just being us.  So that means lots of lazy Saturdays and quality time together!

Here's to hoping the next 6 months go smoothly!



No comments: