Month 4 Bumpdate!

 So, while I'm over the moon excited for this baby, I've tried to limit my status updates and pics on social networks.  Because, as much as I'm sure that there are lots of people that are happy for us...let's be honest...not everyone on Facebook or Instagram cares to the extent my closest friends and family do.  So, I figure, I'll keep pregnant thoughts and updates to my blog, because if you actually clicked on this link and are still reading this, then you probably are interested in what's going on!  So, I will indulge you!  And I'll have fun spilling the deets!  J is up to his eyeballs in baby talk, so I'll give him a break for the moment.


How far along? 16 weeks, today!  It feels so weird to already be that far along when I do not feel pregnant at all!
Baby is a: Boy, boy boy!
Size of the Little One? He's the size of an avocado, about 4-5 inches long.
Total weight gain/loss: About 1 pound, so far.
Maternity clothes?  Just in my shorts and pants so far.  Not really sure when I actually needed them, probably in the last couple weeks, but before even getting pregnant I needed new bottoms, so I just went with maternity bottoms since I knew I would be wearing them pretty much for the rest of the year.  Might as well get my money's worth!  And they're super comfy!
Stretch marks?  None, so far.  I asked my mom if she had these, and she didn't with either my brother or I.  So, I'm crossing my fingers the genes will pull through so I don't get them at all.  But, I'm gonna start slathering on the lotions pretty soon! 
Symptoms:  Nothing worth mentioning!
Sleep:  Like a rock!  Poor J is always getting up with Titan in the middle of the night because I never hear anything.
Miss Anything?  Nope!  Loving this chapter of our lives!
Movement: I keep hoping, but nothing that I'm sure of yet.
Food cravings:  None!  Although I did have to have donuts one morning, last weekend.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not eating.  If I somehow go for long periods of time without eating, I'll quickly start getting sick and despite not wanting to eat, be running to the fridge to calm the queasy stomach.
Have you started to show yet:  I think?  Maybe it's starting to be a bump and not a bunch of bloat?  I can still suck in all the way, so I'm skeptical...
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  The majority of the time I'm happy, but I have the occasional mood swing.
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move and letting Jason feel it!!     
Best Moment? Seeing our baby yesterday for the first time!  He's already super cute and even waved hi to us!  And it was even more special sharing the moment with our parents who also came to the ultrasound.   

 

No comments: