Nursery Inspiration

I'm struggling with how to decorate baby boy's nursery.  Especially with the fact that I don't have a room to work with and decide by trial and error!!  I'm going for a preppy, modern rustic feel.  I promise, it all makes sense in my head. 

I want a room that can grow with him, but I'm having problems committing to a lot of elements of the room.  I'm not convinced on color schemes, furniture or even which room in the house we're going to make his room!!  Not to mention that it all needs to be very budget-friendly since we will be moving to the new home shortly before or after baby Kobza comes!

Here's what I've kind of dreamed up.  It's all still very much a work in progress.


1.    PB Kids Larkin Fixed Gate 4-in-1 Crib
2.    Nursery Works Empire Rocker
3.    Canvas World Map
4.    Baby Star Nursery Crib Mobile
5.    West Elm Jute Chenille Herringbone Rug
6.    Stuffed Moroccan Pouf
7.    IKEA RENS Sheepskin
8.    West Elm Perch Table Lamp
9.    Target Iron and Wood Accent Table
10.  Ethan Home Myra Vintage Industrial Bookcase
11.  Contemporary Bronze Two-Light Ceiling Fan

1 comment:

Lessye said...

Love! Anxious to see the finished product.