Blessings in the Form of a Shower

Grandma Cam, who has already done an incredible job of spoiling our little man who has yet to come, went even further, this past Saturday, and outdid herself!  With the help of my sister-in-love, Lessye and dear family friend, Maria, my mom threw me a gorgeous shower!  These three ladies managed to overwhelm me with all their attention to detail.  From the theme, to the party favors, to the appetizers, to the decorations, everything was put together beautifully. 

And on top of all that, I could not have been more thankful for all the ladies that came and helped celebrate our baby's impending arrival!  Ladies drove in from all over Oklahoma and it meant so much to have them all there.  After opening gifts, all the ladies went around and shared their best advice for this first-time-mom and it was so great to hear their nuggets of wisdom.  I truly felt blessed in so many ways and it was encouraging to know that Jason and I have a supportive "village" to help us as we navigate this new chapter of our lives.








1 comment:

Christine said...

omg this is incredible!! I wish I could have been there! Your mom should be a caterer!