7 Month Bumpdate!

How far along? 28 weeks!  We're in the third trimester and time is really starting to fly by!  Can't believe he's going to be here soon!
Baby is a: Precious little boy!!
Size of the Little One? He's the size of a head of cauliflower, weighs about 2.5 pounds and is about 16 inches long!!
Total weight gain/loss: About 12 pounds.  Hoping I don't pack on the pounds in this last trimester!
Maternity clothes?  Yes...for the most part.  90% of my tops are still normal tops, but I'm slowly adding maternity tops into the rotation.
Stretch marks?  None, so far. 
Symptoms:  Back pain!  The weight and awkwardness of the belly is not helping me to have good posture so I end up having an achy back by the end of the day.
Sleep: So far, so good.  Other than the whole trying to settle in and get comfortable routine, I can sleep pretty well.
Miss Anything?  Being able to move easily!  It takes more effort to bend over, turn around and reach stuff! 
Movement:  He definitely knows how to be a wiggle worm.  Some days he's pretty calm, but there are other days where he is kicking and punching like he's warming up for kickboxing or something.  Some nights, we'll lay there and just watch my belly move, he can get pretty crazy!
Food cravings:  Not a single thing!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Have you started to show yet:  Yes!  He had a growth spurt this past month, so there's no denying the belly!
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's getting close to flat!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!
Looking forward to: Celebrating baby's impending arrival with dear family and friends at the baby showers my mom and sweet friend, Payton are throwing.
Best Moment? When little mister was crammed in one side of my belly and Jason gave him a push and told him to move over, and then he did!  Even though I haven't had any problems throughout this pregnancy so far, Jason's been taking great care of me and I love that he kisses my belly and talks to our baby!

No comments: