2011 In Review

2011 was a good year. It was busy and full of changes. New jobs, babies and trips! There was so much to be thankful for. And we're looking forward to what the new year brings.

January
-We bought a GMC Yukon
-I officially started as SCAS Implementation Manager
-I was offered a new job


February
-Started my new job as a Staff Accountant
-Jason turned 27
-Spent 4 weeks in Dallas training

March
-My parents took the kids and spouses to Panama to meet the extended family


April
-Jason followed me down to the annual Key Club convention and got sucked in to doing more for next year, hehe



May
-I took a photography class with Lessye and Payton
-My parents sent Jason and I and Michael and Lessye to Weekend of a Lifetime

June
-Jason went on his first work trip to Rockville, MD/Washington D.C.
-We celebrated the coming of Zoey Marie with a baby shower
-Jason had his oral surgery


July
-Zoey Marie was born!!!!!
-Went whitewater rafting in Colorado


August
-We were so busy with work, we didn't really have a life

September
-Jason and I celebrated our first anniversary as a married couple
-We went on a Mediterranean cruise


October
-I turned 24

November
-We had our second Kobza Redneck Weekend
-Jason and I completed our first 5K

December
-We saw Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert
-We trekked down to Glendale, AZ to celebrate New Year's Eve and the Fiesta Bowl with our friends, Ty, Matt and Lauren

No comments: