Catching Up

So, I'm waaayyy behind in posting.  Life has been keeping me super busy.  So, here are some things that have been going on lately.

We babysat Zoey one night, and I think Jason looks pretty good with a baby on one arm! ;-)  This pretty girl is exactly what I hoped having a niece would be like.  She's freaking adorable with a precious spirit.  Jason and I are super scared that our kids won't turn out near as cute and cuddly as she is.  It's the truth. 

I made cupcakes for a charity fundraiser my mom was doing at her office.  Andes Cupcakes and Pina Colada cupcakes were on the menu!  Ahh, cupcakes are my friend!  I still have many cupcake recipes to test!

We went to my dear, dear friend, Rachel's wedding.  And I got to catch up quickly with some childhood friends!  These three ladies I have known for a very long time, and hope to continue to be friends with for many years to come.  Rachel (top) I have known since 5th grade.  We went to CEA together till 11th grade, where I decided to try out Jenks HS.  I also met Ashley (middle) at CEA.  She's got two precious children, that I wish I had gotten to see at the wedding!!  And Taylor (bottom), I've known since I was seven years old.  Umm...I don't know that I still stay in touch with anyone other than a handful of people that I knew when I was that young.  So excited to see where life takes her!

Erin, Payton and I hit up the Norman Music Festival. I'll admit, I'm not a very good Normanite, because I never make an effort to check out the Norman scene.  This was really probably one of the first Norman community events I've checked out in my seven years of living here.  It was quite the people watching event!

I hosted a Stella & Dot Trunk Show with the fabulous Christine Rorabaugh.  It was so fun to spend time with all my girl friends.  And, I finally had an opportunity to try out a whole lot of Pinterest recipes at once!  I keep thinking maybe I'll make this a monthly or semi-monthly event; hosting a little soiree.  Ehh, we'll see!

Anyways, that's about all the excitement I've had lately.  And, I think I'm about to get my life back.  So, keep an eye out for more regular updates!! 

4 comments:

Christine said...

omg Jac! You're photos are incredible! So are the cupcakes! Girls got skills!!! :)

Hailey said...

love the pics! those cupcakes look amazing! i love your set up in the last photo-i bet you are a great hostess :)

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

I'm so glad you did a "catch-up" post! And by the way, those cupcakes look INCREDIBLE.

Lessye said...

You & J crack me up about your future babies. This post definitely made me smile :-) And made me hungry lol. Welcome back to blogland!!!